Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Will pre-loaded DS 708 Final Update Leve...
Will pre-loaded DS 708 Final Update Level Card be available in future from Autel by mail rather than server?

2272 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-02 15:39:36

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2016-04-30 14:10:31
     and if so  will installing the final update card in the DS 708 change something that might prevent me from ever using my older software cards again, or render some parts of the old cards unuseable??
     We need to know these things . What was the outcome of the Ford Lawsuit?
    I would like to just hold off updating and hope to just purchase a DS708  Final Version preloaded DS708 Final update SD card rather than  downloading online  and risk getting corrupted files or a Kim Jon Un-install where my old software will no longer work any longer.LMAO

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    boss

2016-05-01 16:23:31 (Reply to:witsend)

which versions of old software works well, what year of updates

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2016-05-01 18:23:37 (Reply to:boss)
       I don't have newer version software updates after mid 2014 for the DS708 , so I can not say that the older DS708 versions of  software offer more functionality for older OBD2 cars than the current level DS708 or even current level Maxi Sys for older OBD cars (other than BMW and Mercedes J2534 files for the Pro and Elite)
      The old software of my DS708 tool are in English and be useless to someone in Russia. The older software still has holes and does not work on every car either. I had several Chrysler products that it would not communicate with ABS, but I still think it is a great tool and well worth the money even if  it is hit or miss at times.

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    boss

2016-05-02 15:39:36 (Reply to:witsend)

I have the software beginning of 2014 and beginning of 2015, I wanted to ask which one is better to set to work in DS 708. A fact that in English, it's not for Russia, no one knows the correct translation into the Russian language and not koto is not when it will do not in one country, and those cars which are in Russia, where no such no more, if the program is not original, it will not be able to make a diagnosis of such vehicles in full, Here are the answers support that they have no such car that would test,
  Total1 Pages